Monday, March 6, 2017

Watermelon Thank You

Happy March! It's the first Monday of the month.  So time for a new challenge at Incy Wincy Designs.  The challenge is "Thank You Cards".  The sponsors are
and

I used an image from Bugaboo for my card.

inside

Stuff I Used:
Image-SummPeek watermelon digi
Colored with PrismaColor markers
Skin-PM72, PM71
Hair-PM69, PM66
Watermelon-PM28, PM27, PM6, PM104, PM106
DP-doodlebug designs inc. Sunkissed 6x6 pack
Card stock-Recollections Earth pack
Thanks-thickers red glitter
Ribbon- Darice Ohhh So Trendy 5/8 Stitch Sheet Sage
Faux stitching-Sakura Gelly Roll white gel pen & pink gel pen

I popped up the "thanks" and image on homemade pink foam squares.  The image is popped up on 2 layers of foam squares.  I added a smaller image and more DP on the inside.

Now it's your turn to make a Thank You card for the challenge.

Thanx for looking and please comment and follow.


post signature

No comments: