Monday, April 18, 2016

Odd is Good

Happy Monday.  Time for the next Incy Wincy Designs challenge.  This challenge is titled "Inspired by a Song, Book or Movie".  Again this week we have 2 sponsors.
Sami Stamps
and

I used images from Melonheadz.(Breakfast images) I created a card that was inspired by my favorite book as a kid.
Here's what I created.


front close up

inside

inside close up

Stuff I Used:
Images-Breakfast digital images by Melonheadz
Colored with Copics
N0, N2, YG61, YG63 
Card Base-m by Staples Flat circle cards Dark green
White circles were cut on my Cricut then the images/sentiments were printed on the cut outs.  I popped up the images on homemade green foam squares.  I popped the egg yolks up on more foam squares.  I added smaller images on the inside.
This was a fun challenge.  Now it's your turn to create something.

Thanx for looking and please comment and follow.

post signature

No comments: