Monday, February 15, 2016

Oddball Wendy

Hope everyone had a terrific Valentine's Day. Being it's the 3rd Monday of the month it's time for the next challenge at Incy Wincy Designs.  This week there are 2 sponsors and the theme is "Personalize It".


I chose an image from Oddball Art Stamps. I made a card for my sister's birthday. (it was on the 13th of February.  And she turned 50. Shhhhhh.) I made an easel card.



open

front

inside

Stuff I Used:
Image-Creepy Cute Big Eye Dancing Girl Hunni digital image by Oddball Art Stamps
Colored with Copics
Skin-E00, E11
Eyes-B04
Lips-R20, R22
Hair-E50, E53, E55
Glasses-YR02
Dress-Rv10, RV11, BG01, BG23
Socks-N0, N2
Shoes-BG01, BG23
DP-my mind's eye my girl 6x6 pack
Cardstock-stash
Sequins-Mixed colors

I popped up the image panel on homemade foam squares.  I popped the sentiment panel up on a double layer of foam squares.  I added a smaller image on the inside of the card.

Now it's your turn to create something.  Join in the fun.

Thanx for looking and please comment and follow.


post signature

No comments: