Thursday, February 11, 2016

Cupid Love

Is everyone ready for Valentine's Day?  Any special plans? None for me.  Anyone want to be my Valentine?

This week's Dare To Be Sassy Thursday challenge (#320) at Sassy Studio Designs is "Happy Valentine's Day-Create a Valentine's project". I thought I'd make a Z-fold card.  I created some papers for Valentine's Day and thought I'd use them.



opening

2nd panel

full inside

inside right

side view

Stuff I Used:
Image-Sassy Cupid digital image by SSD
Colored with Copics
Skin-E00, E11
Eyes-B02
Lips-R22, R24
Hair-E53, E43, E57
Bikini-RV21, RV23
Wings-W1, W3
DP- Created by me
Cardstock-Paper Company Red & Botanical pack, Core Couture glitter paper Red Carpet
Twine- Darice Baker's twine red/white
Button-Dress It Up Heart Breakers 
Ribbon-Just Enough Ribbon Accents
Sentiment-Computer generated

I popped up the image on homemade pink foam squares. I added a smaller image on the inside.  I like the way this card turned out.  I never seem to use this many papers on a project.  I didn't even create them to be used together.
Now it's your turn to create something.  You know you can always use 1 more Valentine's Day card if you haven't made any yet.

Thanx for looking and please comment and follow. 


post signature

No comments: