Friday, September 18, 2015

Time to Cheer...It's Friday

Give me an F.
Give me an R.
Give me an I.
Give me a D-A-Y.
 What's that spell? Friday!  Yep it's that time of the week again.  Time for the next Flashback Friday at Sassy Studio Designs.  This week's image is
Rah Rah Rhonda

I made an easel card this week.



open

inside

in action

Stuff I Used:
Image-Rah Rah Rhonda digital image by SSD
Colored with Copics
Skin-E00, E11
Eyes-B23
Lips-R20, R22
Hair-E31, E34, E25
Uniform/Pom poms-B21, B02, E43, E47
Shoes-W1, W3
DP-DCWV the Fall Stack
Card stock-Recollections Blue Ombre pack, Spice Market pack 
Wobble spring-Action Wobble spring

I mounted the image on the wobble spring to give her some action.  I added a smaller image and some DP on the inside.
Head over to Sassy Studio Designs and pick up the image through next Thursday September 24th before it goes back into the archives.

Thanx for looking and please comment and follow.

post signature

No comments: