Friday, September 25, 2015

Argyle Graduation

Happy Friday. It's not only the last Friday of September, but also my Birthday! This week the image for the Flashback Friday at Sassy Studio Designs is
Sandra's Graduation

I used the diamond shape of the mortar board graduation hat as a theme on my card.


inside

Stuff I Used:
Image-Sandra's Graduation digital
Colored with Copics
Skin-E00, E11
Eyes-B23
Lips-R20, R22
Hair-E41, E43, E44
Cap/gown-BV10, BV11, B23, B24
Diploma-W1, W3, B23
DP-DCWV the Homeroom Stack
Card stock-Recollections Blue Ombre pack, Cape Cod pack
Base-Staples A2 card blanks, black
Ribbon-Darice Trim Accents Mixed Pastels

I popped up the image area on homemade blue foam squares. I added a smaller image and more DP on the inside.

Now it's time for you to head over to http://www.sassystudiodesigns.blogspot.com/ and pick up this week's image before it's back into the archives.  You have until next Thursday (Oct 1st) to get it.

Thanx for looking and please comment and follow.




post signature

No comments: