Thursday, August 13, 2015

Summertime Blues

It's Thursday. Time for the next Dare To Be Sassy Thursday (#294 "Keep it the Same... Monochromatic) at Sassy Studio Designs. I thought I'd go with a blue theme this time.


inside

Stuff I Used:
Image-Beach Resort Sassy by Sassy Studio Designs
Colored with Copics
Skin-E00, E11
Eyes-B05
Lips-R20, R22
Hair-E50, E51, E70
Swimsuit-Paper pieced with C1, C3
Shoes/necklace-B41, B21
DP-doodlebug designs Sunkissed 6x6 pad 
DP-DCWV Handmade stack
Cardstock-Recollections Blue Ohmbre pack
Beach ball-Paper pieced with 
Glossy Accents
Faux stitching-Le Pen lt. blue

I popped up the image and ball on homemade blue foam squares.  I added a smaller image and more DP on the inside.

Now it's your turn to take the challenge and "Keep it the Same".

Thanx for looking and please comment and follow.

post signature

1 comment:

niki1 said...

Lovely card !
Blue is my favorite color !
Greetings from Belgium
niki1( splitcoaststampers)