Thursday, August 6, 2015

Cream Birthday Cake

It's Thursday.  Time for the first Dare To Be Sassy Thursday challenge (#293 Anything Goes) at Sassy Studio Designs.  I'm now on the DTBST team for the month.  I needed to make some birthday cards for birthdays that are this month. I used last week's sketch from Freshly Made Sketches (#197).

Here's my take.


inside

Stuff I Used:
Image-Birthday Cake Sassy by Sassy Studio Designs
Colored with Copics
Skin-E00, E11
Eyes-G03
Lips-R20, R22
Hair-E53, E43, E57
Dress-V12, V15, B12, B02
Cake-E51, E53, V12, V15, B12, B02, G03, G05, C1, C3
DP-DCWV Happy Birthday Cream green, Coredinations core-couture Lt blue glitter
Card stock-Recollections Jewel pack
Base cardstock-Staples cream cardstock

I popped up the image on homemade tan foam squares.  I added a smaller image and glitter card stock on the inside.

Now it's your turn to create something with the challenge.

Thanx for looking and please comment and follow.

post signature

No comments: