Friday, June 5, 2015

Elegant Birthday

Happy Friday! It's the first Friday of June.  Time for the newest Flashback Friday at Sassy Studio Designs.  This week's image is the first of some of the "Buttercream Babes" in honor of this month being Sassy Studio Designs 6th Anniversary.  This week the image is "Buttercream Babe-Elegant" (or Sassy Cake 2).

Here's my take for this week.


inside

Stuff I Used:
Image-Buttercream Babe Elegant (discounted this week until 6-11-15)
Colored with Copics
Skin-E00, E11
Eyes-BG13
Lips-R20, R22
Hair-E41, E43, E44
Dress/Cake/Hat-YR02, YR04, YR07, RV02, RV04, BG11, BG13, N0, N2
DP-My Mind's Eye My Girl 
Cardstock-DCWV the Handmade Stack (orange)
Teal cardstock-stash
Edge punch-ek success Bubbles
Ribbon-Darice Oh So Trendy 3/8" Satin Dots Raspberry
Sentiment-SCWV Quote book #4

I popped up the image on homemade pink foam squares.  I added a smaller image, edge punched strip and more DP on the inside.

Now it's time for you to get creative.  Pick up the image this week at the discounted price before eit goes back into the archives.

Thanx for looking and please comment and follow.

post signature

No comments: