Monday, June 1, 2015

Birthday Shake Up

Welcome to June. It's the start of a new Progressive Challenge at the Sassy Studio Designs Facebook Group.

This month the image is "Birthday Cake Sassy".

If you played along last month, you can request the image and continue to play along.  They are free as long as you continue to play along.  If you are new and would like to play along, you can also request the image and start playing along.
I decided to make a shaker card.  I've been wanting to make one and just have never done it.




inside

side view

Stuff I Used:
Image-Birthday Cake Sassy by Sassy Studio Designs
Colored with Copics
Skin-E00, E11
Eyes-G03
Lips-R30, R32
Hair-E50, E53, E55
Dress-BG11, BG13, Y35, Y38
Boots-E13, E15
Cake-R20, R22, Y35, Y38, BG11, BG13, YG61, YG63
Platter-N0, N2, N4
DP-American Traditional Designs Celebrate
Striped paper-Stash
Sequins- Stash

I used homemade pink foam strips to make the thickness for the shaker box.  I popped up the image on more homemade pink foam squares.  I added a smaller image and more DP on the inside.

Here's a few other cards I made in the past using the "Birthday Cake Sassy" image




Now it's your turn to create something.

Thanx for looking and please comment and follow.

post signature

No comments: