Saturday, April 18, 2015

Bride in Blue

It's a new term for the Sassy Studio Designs Design Team.  This month I'm on the Sponsorship team.  Sassy Studio Designs is sponsoring the challenge over at the Outlawz.  The challenge is "Something old, something new, something blue".  I used some DP that I've had for awhile (something old), some flowers and pearls that I got from my Secret Santa (fellow SSD DT member Chris) back in Dec (new to me) and used  a bit of blue.


inside

Stuff I Used:
Image-Bella Bride by Sassy Studio Designs
Colored with Copics
Skin-E00, E11
Eyes-G03
Lips-R30, R32
Hair-E41, E43, E44
Dress-B91
Flowers-B21, B24
DP-Studio g 6x6 pack blue
Card stock-Neenah Astrobrights Patriot Blue
 Flowers-Stampin Up Lt blue
Pearls-Crafts stickers
Faux stitching-Le Pen Oriental Blue

I popped up the image on homemade blue foam squares.  I added a smaller image and more DP on the inside.
Now it's your turn.  Head over to the Outlawz and join in the challenge.

Thanx for looking and please comment and follow.

post signature

1 comment:

Chris (catt871) said...

this is so gorgeous!!! (and I knew those flowers looked familiar!!!LOL) She is gorgeous in blue!!!
Hugs,
Chris