Friday, March 6, 2015

Flashback Friday Mom

Happy Friday!  It's the first Friday of March.  Time for the next Flashback Friday at the Sassy Studio Designs FB Group.  This week's image is #1 Mom.

I made a center opening card for my project.

opening


inside

Stuff I Used:
Image-#1 Mom digital by Sassy Studio Designs
Colored with Copics
Skin-E00, E11
Eyes-E37
Lips-R20, R22
Hair-E41, E43, E44
Shirt-BG01, BG05
Pants-E70, E71
Shoes-R24, R27
Earring-YR09
DP my mind's eye My Girl 6x6 pack
Card stock-Recollections 
Die cut-Spellbinders Classic Scalloped Squares Lg 
Rhinestones-Michaels $1 bin 
Faux stitching-Sakura white gel pen
Dots on inside die cut-Sakura clear glitter gel pen

I popped up the image on homemade red foam squares.  I added a smaller image, more DP and another die cut on the inside.

Hope you pick up this image (if you don't already have it) and play along.

Thanx for looking and please comment and follow.

post signature

1 comment:

Samantha A. said...

Cute! Cute! Cute! I love how you do the insides of your cards!
I'm your newest follower! :D
♥ Samantha
Designs by Sammy