Thursday, February 19, 2015

80's Invite

It's Thursday.  Time for the next Dare To Be Sassy Thursday (#269) at Sassy Studio Designs.  This week the theme is "You turn me right round" (Create a circle card or use circles).  I picked up a pack of circle card blanks a couple of weeks ago at Staples in the Clearance bin for 50 cents.  I thought this would be a perfect time to use some. I made an easel card.



open

inside

Stuff I Used:
Image-Boom Box Sassy by Sassy Studio Designs
Colored with Copics
Skin-E00, E11
Eyes-BG13
Lips-R30, R32
Hair-E31, E34, E25
Jeans-B91, B95
Shirts-Y15, Y17, YG61, YG63
Bow-YG61, YG63
Belt/shoes-W1, W3, Y17
Boom box-C1, C3, C5, C7, R24, Y17
Base-M by Staples Flat Circle Cards 
DP-American Crafts Best of Crate paper
Circle punch-Marvy 2" circle punch
Sentiment-Computer generated

I made an 80's party invitation.  I popped up the image and front sentiment on homemade black foam squares. I added a smaller image and one of the cassette images on the inside. 

Join in the fun this week.  You know you want to make a circle card.

Thanx for looking and please comment and follow.

post signature

No comments: