Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Showgirl Sparkle

This week Sassy Studio Designs is sponsoring the challenge at Just Inspirational Challenges.  The theme is "Sparkle".   So as part of the SSD Sponsorship team I created a project.  I used a sketch from Split Coast Stampers Wednesday sketch #507.

Here is my card.


inside

Stuff I Used:
Image-Sassy Showgirl digi by Sassy Studio Designs
Colored with Copics
Skin-E00, E11
Eyes-BV13
Lips-RV20, RV22
Hair-E41, E43, E44
Dress-RV17, RV66, RV69, BV00, BV02, V12, V15
Shoes-RV17, RV66, RV69
DP-American Crafts Amplified Jukebox, Coredinations Blue Diamonds
Card stock-Recollections 
Rhinestones-Michaels $1 bin colored with Copics 
Ribbon-Darice Basic Expressions 5/8" Merlot

I popped up the image on homemade foam squares.  I added a smaller image and more DP on the inside.

Thanx for looking and please comment and follow.

post signature

3 comments:

Lady Bug Stampers said...

Wow great card love the colors you used. Thanks for playing along with us at Just Inspirational challenges week "Sparkle".
Linda K. DT

Tracy Wray aka Trak said...

Thank you for taking part in our JIC challenge,
I very much enjoyed looking at your card and all
the time and detail you put into it, good luck hugs tracy

sian said...

What a lovely card :) she really does look like she is getting ready for a show. Thank you for entering JIC challenge this week, I hope you will join us next week when the challenge will be - Heat Embossing. Sian - JIC Co-Owner