Friday, December 12, 2014

Christmas Doe

Less than 2 weeks until Christmas.
Is everyone ready? Ready or not it's time for the next Flashback Friday at Sassy Studio Designs .  This week there are 4 images that are discounted.
Candy Cane Sassy

Don't Open til Christmas Sassy

Reindeer Pin Up

Santa Pin Up

I chose to use the Reindeer Pin Up.  And I made an angled step card.


 partially open

open

inside left side

inside right side

Stuff I Used:
Image-Reindeer Pin Up digital (discounted 12-12 to 12-18)
Colored with Copics
Skin-E00, E11
Eyes-YG67
Lips-R32, R35
Hair-Y23, Y26, YR24
Dress/boots-E31, E33, E35, W1, W3, YG63, YG67, R27
DP-my mind's eye Lost & Found Christmas 6x6 pack
Card stock-Paper Co. Charcoal
Base card stock-Staples Cream 
Die cut-Spellbinders Fleur de Lis Rectangles 
inside pocket made with 1/8" Scor-Tape
Sentiment-Computer generated

I popped up the image and sentiment panel on homemade black foam squares.  I added a smaller image on the inside.
I enjoyed making this style of card.  Now it's your turn to create something.  Get all 4 discounted images this week.  Next week they will be full price and different images will be discounted.
Keep an eye out for a fun Hop next Saturday December 20th with some of the Design Team members.

Thanx for looking and please comment and follow.

post signature

No comments: