Thursday, November 20, 2014

Autumn Katniss

It's Thursday. But not just any Thursday. This is the day that "Mockingjay part 1" comes out.

I have my "Hunger Games" marathon ticket. Do not try to contact me from 14:00 EST until about 22:30 EST. And it's the next Dare To Be Sassy Thursday challenge #256 (Watch it Fall-Use leaves on your project) at Sassy Studio Designs. To help celebrate the newest movie, I used 1 of the 2 images that will be featured on tomorrow's Flashback Friday at SSD.
Effie Trinket 1

Katniss Girl on Fire

This is what I created.



front flap open

side flaps open

inside

Stuff I Used:
Image-Katniss Girl on Fire digital image by Sassy Studio Designs
(discounted 11/21 to 11/27)
Colored with Copics
Skin-E00, E11
Eyes-B32
Lips-R20, R22
Hair-YR02, YR68, E08
Dress-Y21, Y15, BV02, BV13, YR04, YR07, YR09
DP-Cloud 9 Designs Seasonal pack
Card stock-Recollections Jewel pack
DCWV Handmade stack 
Base-recollections Kraft pack
Buttons-Dress It Up Tiny Leaves
(I colored the top leaf on the card with a BV19 marker)

I popped up the image on homemade black foam squares.  I added a smaller image printed on more DP and more leaves DP on the inside.

I hope I've made you want to create something for this week's challenge. If you enter the challenge, you could win some SSD images. And don't forget that the 2 images will be discounted starting tomorrow.

Thanx for looking and please comment and follow.

post signature

No comments: