Thursday, August 7, 2014

Snowman Kisses

It's the first Thursday of August. And time for me to move to the DTBST team as a DT member with Sassy Studio Designs.  This week's Dare To Be Sassy Thursday challenge (#241) is Be Green (reuse/recycle something).  I thought about it for awhile.  And remembered I had some Hershey Kiss tags, that I saved from when I went on a Hershey Kiss binge. I covered a piece of card stock with adhesive and adhered rows of the tags.  It became one of the panels on my card.


Olaf in motion

Olaf in full motion

inside

Stuff I Used:
Image-Olaf Snowman digital by Sassy Studio Designs
Colored with Copics
B91, B41, B32, C5, C7, YR02, YR04, YR07
DP-DCWV Stack 8
Card stock-the Paper Company Victoriana pack
Die cut-Spellbinders Deckled Rectangles SM 
Action wobble springs
Sentiment-front: FROZEN Sentimints at Sassy Studio Designs, inside: computer generated

I mounted Olaf on an Action Wobble Spring so he could move with excitement. I mounted the sentiment on homemade blue foam squares.  I added a smaller image and more DP and another strip of Kiss tags.
Hopefully you can join in the fun. Head over to Sassy Studio Designs and get all the details.

Thanx for looking and please comment.

post signature

No comments: