Thursday, August 14, 2014

Get Fit

It's Thursday. It's time for the next Dare To Be Sassy Thursday challenge (#242) at Sassy Studio Designs.  The challenge this week is "Layer It Up" (3 or more Layers). I used a sketch from Split Coast Stampers (#499)
I turned the sketch 90 degrees and made it a easel card. I don't know if my card has 4 layers or 7 layers if you count the orange background layers separately. 



folded

inside

sentiment

Stuff I Used:
Image-Jazzersise Sassy digital by Sassy Studio Designs 
Colored with Copics
Skin-E00, E11
Eyes-E25
Lips-R20, R22
Hair-E41, E43, E44
Headband/leg warmers-YR02-YR04, YR07
Leggings-E51, E21
Leotard-YR02, YR04, E51, E21. RV19
DP-DCWV the Glitter Stack
Card Stock-stash 
Sequins-Mixed Sequins (JoAnns) orange & pink
Sentiment-Computer generated

I popped up the image on homemade pink foam squares.  I added a smaller image and a cut out shape of DP and a sequin on the inside.
I just got the sequins (a pack of 9 colors) and figured this was a great project to use them.
Hopefully you decide to join us and play along this week.

Thanx for looking and please comment and follow.

post signature

No comments: