Saturday, July 19, 2014

Citrus Colored Vacation

Have you gone anywhere on vacation this year?  Or are you more of a "Staycation" person?  The challenge this time at Open Minded Crafting Fun (#15) is "Vacation".  One of the sponsors is Sassy Studio Designs. As a SSD DT member I made this card.


inside

Stuff I Used:
Image-Beach Resort Sassy by Sassy Studio Designs
Colored with Copics
(I colored this awhile ago, now that I see it, I think I should have redone it)
Skin-E00, E11
Lips-R30, R32
Hair-E31, E34, E25
Swimsuit-YG03, YG06
Shoes-YG03, YG06, E33, E34
Sunglasses-B41
DP-K&Company  Best of K&Company pack 
Card stock-Recollections South Beach pack
Rhinestones-Recollections Jewel pack

I popped up the image on homemade yellow foam squares.  I added a smaller image and more DP on the inside.  I thought the bright citrusy colors looked "Summery and Beachy".
Now it's your turn.  Head over to Sassy Studio Designs, pick up an image or two and join in the challenge at Open Minded Crafting Fun.

Thanx for looking and please comment.


post signature

No comments: