Friday, June 27, 2014

Friday Bride

Happy Friday! It's the last one of June. It's time for the next Flashback Friday at Sassy Studio Designs.  This week the image is "Garter Sassy".  It's a great image for weddings, showers, etc.  I used sketch # 141 from Freshly Made Sketches for my layout.
Here's my card.


inside

Stuff I Used:
Image-Garter Sassy by Sassy Studio Designs
Colored with Copics
Skin-E00, E11
Eyes-G02
Lips-R20, R22
Hair-E35, E25, E27
Dress/shoes-W1, W3
Garter-W1, W3, V12
DP-DCWV Pocket full of Posies
Card stock-Staples cardstock lt. green
Sentiment-Computer generated from DCWV Quote Reference Book #3

I scored the green card stock with my MS scoreboard to form the sections of the layout.  I popped up the image on foam squares.  I added a smaller image and more DP on the inside.

Hopefully you'll join us and play along.  Don't forget this Saturday is the June Release/Hop at Sassy Studio Designs.

Thanx for looking and please comment.

post signature

No comments: