Thursday, May 29, 2014

Black and Green

It's that time of the week again. It's the next Dare To Be Sassy Thursday #231.  And this time it's a sketch.
Since the new "Maleficent" movie is coming out tomorrow, I thought I'd make a card with that theme.  I took a little liberty with the sketch.  I used my image as the large square, a rectangle for the sentiment circle and substituted a button for the bow.

inside

Stuff I Used:
Image-Maleficent Sassy by Sassy Studio Designs (is being re-released)
Colored with Copics
Skin-E00, E11
Eyes-C5
Lips-R22, R24
Hair/dress/boots-C1, C3, C5, C7, C9, G05, G16
Card stock-Core'd nations Black Magic Collection, Green glitter paper
Embossing folder-Sizzix Starry Night #2
Ribbon-Spool 'O Ribbon green
Button-Michaels $1 bin Lt green
Floss-DMC #310

The movie looks pretty good. Here's a trailer.  Maybe you'll go and see the movie.  Even if you don't, I think you should make a project for this week's DTBST challenge at Sassy Studio Designs.  We'd love to see your take on the sketch.

And don't forget that this Saturday is the May Sassy Studio Designs Hop/Release. Come see what the DT makes with the new images Lindsay has created.

Thanx for looking and please comment.

post signature

No comments: