Saturday, March 15, 2014

March SSD Facebook Challenge

It's the middle of the month again, and that means it's time for the next challenge at the Sassy Studio Designs Facebook Monthly Challenge.  This month it's the fabulous Sassy Showgirl image. And the theme is  "Your favorite Color Combo".
My favorite color is blue.  I like the combo of blue/black/silver.  As you can see by the graphics on my car.



So for this card I had to go with blues and silver.



inside

Stuff I Used:
Image-Sassy Showgirl digital image by Sassy Studio Designs
Colored with Copics
Skins-E00, E11
Lips-R20, R22
Eyes-E23
Hair-E50, E53, E55
Costume-B21, B24, B26, B41, B45, C1, C3, C5
DP-DCWV the Winter Wonder Stack
Cardstock-Recollections
Circle punch-SU 1 3/4" circle punch
Corner punch-FISKARS 3 sided Lace corner punch

Gel Pens-Sakura Gelly Roll Clear glitter, Silver
Sentiments-Computer generated

I popped up the front sentiment on homemade blue foam squares.  I popped up the image on a second layer of foam squares.  I added a smaller image and more DP on the inside.

Hopefully you'll join us at the Monthly SSD FB Challenge this month.  The challenge runs from March 15th to April 14th.

Thanx for looking and please comment.

post signature

3 comments:

Lori aka lorib117 said...

Greg, this is absolutely gorgeous! Love that color combo too.

Tracey Jean said...

Gorgeous, Greg. Just gorgeous...

Cindy Groh said...

This is awesome. Being a former dancer you nailed the costume and feathers. Wow! Great card.