Friday, September 27, 2013

Going a Little Batty


"I want to bite your neck."  Actually I want to invite you to play along this week at the Hambo Hoedown. This week the challenge is a Sketch challenge.  And the freebie, if you played along last week and used a Hambo image, is Fat Bat.  Having a sketch challenge can be fun because the layout is given to you.  I liked this sketch.


And here is what I made.






inside

Stuff I Used:
Image-Fat Bat digital image by Hambo Stamps
Colored with PrismaColor markers
PM-59 Lavender
PM-58 Lilac
PM-109 Cool Grey 20%
DP-Recollections Haunted Manor, Recollections Halloween
Card stock-Staples Grey
Recollections Black
Sentiments-Fat Bat digital by Hambo Stamps

I popped up the image on homemade purple foam squares. I decided to mount the Fat Bat like he is hanging from the bottom strip.
And I added a smaller image (again hanging up side down) and another Hambo sentiment to the inside.

Thanx for looking and please comment.

post signature

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh Yeah - this one is great!! Fun papers and I love that you made that fat bat purple and hung him upside down! Thanks for joining the Hoedown again this week!
lyn

Jeannie said...

A real "bat-tastic" card! Is that a word? Oh well, you know I love your stuff! Thanks so much for joining us at the Hambo Hoedown.

Peace & Luv,
Jeannie