Thursday, September 12, 2013

Belle doesn't look too Shabby

Welcome.  It's time for another Dare To Be Sassy Thursday at Sassy Studio Designs.  This week the challenge (#194) is "Shabby Chic". When I saw this challenge I had to ask the other DT members what constituted "Shabby Chic".  Once I had some idea, I tried to incorporate the elements.  This was a tough one for me.  I don't usually put a lot of stuff on my projects.  Hope I did okay.




inside

Stuff I Used:
Image- Belle Pin Up digital image by Sassy Studio Designs
Colored with Copics
Skin-E00, E11
Eyes-BG05, BG09
Lips-R20, R22
Hair-E31, E34, E25
Dress-Y15, Y17, Y26, Gelly Roll metallic blue
DP-K&Company Best of K&Company
Cardstock-Recollections, Staples cream
Die Cuts-Spellbinders Scalloped Ovals Sm, Ovals Sm
Pearls-Recollections Pearl stickers
Edging-Fiskars Paper Edger scissors
Ribbon-Darice Trim Accents

I popped up the panel with the ribbons and edging on homemade foam squares and popped the image panel up on another layer of foam squares.  I added a smaller image and more DP and ribbon on the inside of the card. 
Well that's my take on "Shabby Chic". Comment and let me know how I did.  Then let's see what you create. After you comment, head over to Sassy Studio Designs and join the fun.
Thanx for looking.


post signature

1 comment:

Lori aka lorib117 said...

Greg, I absolutely love this! What a fabulous creation. Great papers and love that yellow trim.