Thursday, August 29, 2013

I Have Something to Make you Well

It's time to say Thank You to our laborers out there. And that is what this week's DTBST challenge #192 is about at Sassy Studio Designs.  "Celebrate Labor Day"  I have a couple of SSD images that were perfect for this challenge. (there are more that I want to get that are perfect too)  So I went with the Nurse Heather Sassy.  What do you think?




inside

Stuff I Used:
Image-Nurse Heather Sassy digital image by Sassy Studio Designs
Colored with Copics
Skin-E00, E11
Eyes-G02
Lips-R11, R14
Hair-E41, E43, E44
Uniform-B91, Y26, R27
Gloves/shoes/bra/earring-V12, V15
Background panel-scanned adhesive bandage labels
Cardstock-Recollections purple pack
Front sentiment-custom eye chart by http://www.eyechartmaker.com/
Inside sentiment-custom prescription by http://www.prescriptionmaker.com/
Both of these sites are really neat.  You can make your own novelty eye chart and prescription.
BTW I didn't add an "e" to "well".  The site fills in any extra spaces with random letters and I forgot to erase it out before printing.

I popped up the image on homemade purple foam squares.  I added a smaller nurse and bandage labels to the inside. 

Thanx for looking and please comment.



post signature

4 comments:

Michele Johnson said...

Great job on this beautiful & creative card, Greg! I love it!!!!

Lori aka lorib117 said...

Greg, how fabulous is this! I love the eyechart and the band-aids and that prescription pad on the inside is perfect.

Jeannie said...

Wow! This is sure to perk someone up who is under the weather. She's just gorgeous. Those are a couple of fun sites that I've bookmarked to go back to, so thanks for the tip!

Peace & Luv,
Jeannie

Kim Kelley said...

Love this Greg! Great color choices and I love how you always incorporate the image inside! HUGS