Sunday, June 16, 2013

Something is Fishy

Another week down, and time for another challenge at the Hambo Hoedown.  This week the challenge was to "CASE" a previous project from 1 of Hambo's 2 Pintrest boards. See them here.
If you don't know what CASE is, it stands for "Copy And Share Everything".  I chose this fabulous card by Lyn to CASE.


And here is her site with the card.

So this is how I CASEd it.

Stuff I Used:
Image-Fishbirds digital image by Hambo Stamps
Colored with Copics
Birds-YG03, YG05, Y21, Y23, YR00, YR02
Fish-B32, B34
Bibs-B91, B32
DP-DCWV the Glitter Mat Stack 4 1/2 x 6 1/2
Cardstock-Recollections
Embossing folder-Darice Multicircles
Floss-#907
Buttons-Michael's $1 Orange tube
Corner rounder-Fiskars squeeze rounder 1/8"

I hope I did okay.  I tried to CASE it as much as possible. 

Thanx for looking and please comment. 


post signature

2 comments:

Jeannie said...

This is just so gosh darn ca-ute!! Love your fabulous coloring and the great papers you used! Thanks so much for joining us this week at the Hambo Hoedown.

Peace & Luv,
Jeannie

Anonymous said...

Awww - thanks for CASEing me! I love it - great coloring on you birds and I love that DP...I have that DP! Great minds...
Thanks for another great entry into the Hoedown!
Lyn