Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Congrats Grad for SSD PCP

The Sassy Studio Designs group progressive challenge at Paper Craft Planet http://www.papercraftplanet.com/group/sassystudiodesigns is starting again this week.  Check it out here. As a DT member I made a card for the challenge.

Stuff I Used:
Image-Graduation Sassy digital image by Sassy Studio Designs
Colored with Copics
Skin-E00, E11
Hair-E21, E33, E37
Cap/gown-Y11, Y13, Y15, B95, B97
Boots-B95, B97
Diploma-W1, W3
DP-Studio g 6x6 blue pack
Cardstock-Recollections Cape Cod
Gold Gelly Roll gel pen
Ribbon-k*i memories garden solid & navy solid
Sentiment-Computer generated

I popped up the image on foam squares.
The layout is from Split Coast Stampers Wednesday card sketch #436.
I made a graduation card using this image same last month for a challenge at "Crafting When We Can".  See it here.  When I color images, I like to color a couple at the same time. That is why both are colored the same. And it's my school's colors.

Come join the fun at SSD PCP. 

Thanx for looking and please comment.


post signature

1 comment:

Lori aka lorib117 said...

Beautiful, Greg! Love the coloring and those papers.