Thursday, May 9, 2013

A Gatsby Birthday

Time for a new challenge at C.R.A.F.T. challenges.  This time it's a Birthday challenge.  And a hop.  As a member of the Sassy Studio Designs DT,  I played along.  When I make a birthday card, it's usually for a specific person so I gear it towards them.  This was different making a general birthday card, but fun. So here's my card.



inside

close up

Stuff I Used:
Image-Ballroom Babe digi by Sassy Studio Designs
Colored with Copics
Skin-E00, E11
Hair-E57, E29, E49
Dress/shoes//hat-V12, V15, V17, BV02, BV04
DP-DCWV the Four Seasons Stack
Cardstock-Recollections Creame, Purple Passion pack
Feathers-Darice Guinea feathers
Rhinestones-Recollections Rhinestone stickers, Birthstone Boutique February-Amethyst
Sentiment-Computer generated
Circles were cut using a Martha Stewart Cirlce cutter and a Slice glass cutting mat.

Here are pics of some of the stuff I used.


feathers

DP pack
I got this at Michael's when they had about 8 different packs on sale for $5 each. And it's heavy paper. What a deal.


Rhinestones
The Recollections rhinestones are also from Michael's and were on Clearance for $0.99. I got them in purple and green.  I need to go back and get the other 3 patterns they had. (they'll probably be gone)  And the birthstone ones are from Pat Catan's.  They were only $0.25.  I got every color they had. (6 colors)
Mega Deal!
I popped up the image and sentiment on homemade black foam squares.

Thax for looking and please comment and follow.


post signature

2 comments:

Lori aka lorib117 said...

Greg, this is so cute! Love that added feather.

Michelle said...

Gorgeous card Greg, I love the way you finish off the inside too.