Sunday, April 14, 2013

Hambo 'n' Eggs

You know why pigs can't fly? They don't have feathers.  But the cards at the Hambo Hoedown this week do.  The challenge was to add feathers to your projects.  Check out their weekly challenge at http://hambochallenges.blogspot.com/.  Every week if you play along and use a Hambo image, you get the next week's image Free.  That's how I got the "Bird Egg" digi. So I'll quit all my squawking and show you my card.




inside

Stuff I Used:
Image-Bird Egg digital image by Hambo Stamps
Colored with Copics
B02, B05, V15, B17, RV04, RV06, RV19, Y17, Y38, W1, W3

DP-DCWV the Glitter Stack
Cardstock-Recollections

Feathers-Darice Guinea feathers
Diecut-Spellbinders Labels 4
Gelly Roll white gel pen

I popped up the image and sentiment on homemade foam squares.
This challenge was just that, a Challenge. But I think I did okay adding the feathers.

Thanx for looking and please comment so I don't have to send Conway Tweety (that's what I names the bird) over to your house to autograph your car.


post signature

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very nicely done! Love that you finished the inside of the card - I just don't always take the time, but it looks so nice!
THanks for joining the Hoedown!
lyn

Kendra said...

Awesome card Greg! I just love the colors you used! Thanks for playing along on the Hambo Hoedown this week!