Sunday, April 7, 2013

Birthday Suprise


Don't have a melt down. but we've got one hot gift for you.  This week at the Hambo Hoedown, they had a great image called "Hazmat Suit".  And the challenge was to use ORANGE, YELLOW, and AQUA. Great color combo. So I thought "Let's do something different." this week so I made my card a "Double Slider card". I learned how to make the double slider card from a video by Dawn.  Here's the video. And here's my card.





open

Stuff I Used:
Image-"Hazmat Suit" digital stamp by Hambo Stamps
Colored with Copics
Suit-Y13, Y15, Y17
Gloves/boots-YR02, YR04, YR07
Present-BG05, BG09, YR04, YR07
Face-YR00, YR21
Aqua glitter paper, Orange and yellow from a 500 pack of 12x12 cardstock
Front sentiment-Hambo Stamps
Inside sentiments-Computer generated
I popped up the front sentiment panel and the hands/present on foam squares.
I enjoyed making a different type card this time. 

Thanx for looking and please comment.


post signature

4 comments:

Jane Elizabeth France said...

O.M.Geeee Greg!!! You have managed to take my breath away yet again with your wonderfully creative mind. What a fabulous card. Always a pleasure to see you at the hambo hoedown challenge.

Anonymous said...

Love it!! You know I am a sucker for a technique! I'll be adding this to my "to-try" list immeddiately! I looks great and I love the Boom - just a fun all around card!! Thanks for joining the Hoedown this week!

Lyn

Hambo Hoedown said...

Fabulous design and idea!! This would be perfect for the SCS Technique Challenge I am hosting today here:
http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/try-new-technique-f44/tlc424-~-i-like-move-move-~-%7B4-8-13%7D-t571297.html

It's all about MOVEMENT~!
Thanks for joining us at the Hoedown!
Judy

Inkypinkydelights said...

This is brilliant! Iam just stopping by to say Hi Greg, I see we are to be 'new teamies' at Sassy. Judy x