Sunday, March 24, 2013

Easter Scene


Wow 2 posts in 1 day! I need to spread these out. This time it's my card for {Pin}spirational Challenge #49. http://pinspirationalchallenges.blogspot.com/2013/03/pinspirational-challenge-49.html
So much fun to use a pic every week as inspiration.  This week the pic looked like this:

Source: bhg.com via Deanne on Pintrest
And here is my take on the pic:




close up of Stickles and popped up egg

Stuff I Used:
Image-Scene it Easter digi by Bugaboo Stamps
Colored with Copics
Y13, Y15, Y17, YR04, YR07, C1, C3, C5, RV13, RV19, BV02, BV04, YG03, YG06
DP-DCWV the Glitter Mat Stack
Cardstock-Recollections
Corner punch-Fiskars 3 sided Flowers, 1/4" corner rounder
Stickles-Stardust
Ribbon-Just Enough 3 pack Spring
Foam egg-Holiday Inspirations Easter

I popped up the image on homemade foam squares and the egg up on more squares. And I was going through stuff and I found some Stickles.  So I thought... Let's add some sparkle to the big egg's dots and the little egg's stripe to match the glitter on the DP.

This was a fun card to create.  Can't wait to see what next week's inspiration pic.  In the mean time, I'm off to find more of one of  my official favorite Easter staples.....Peeps!
Thanx for looking and please comment and follow.
















post signature

3 comments:

Zella said...

Great card Greg! Love the colors - so bright and cheerful! Thanks for playing along with us at {PIN}spirational Challenges!!

Deanne Saunders said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Deanne Saunders said...

Adorable card!!! Thanks for participating in our {PIN}SPIRATIONAL challenge!! Hope to see you again next week!

~DEANNE~