Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Easter Egg

It's time again to play along at "Imagine That" digis by Kris.  It is a progressive challenge.  If you want to learn more, click here. I have played along since the beginning. The images are great and fun to color.  Here's what I made:




inside

Stuff I Used:
Image- Easter Frame digital stamp by Kris at http://imaginethatdigistamp.blogspot.com/
Colored with Copics
YG03, YG06, YG63, YG67, V12, V15, V17, Y06, Y08, Y26, BV00
DP-DCWV Stack 8
Cardstock-Recollections
Ribbon-Darice Ohhh So Trendy Accents 3/8" Satin Dots Violet

The layout is from Split Coast Stampers Wednesday Card Sketch #429.

I wonder what the next image and challenge will be next month?  Stop in to http://imaginethatdigistamp.blogspot.com/ on the 1st and see.

Thanx for looking and please comment and follow.


post signature

3 comments:

DebR said...

Really like this....

Kristine said...

oo, very nice! Love the Springy colors, your embossing and coloring. Thanks so much for doing a beautiful job with my digi! *Ü*

Have a blessed Easter!
~Kris
IMAGINE THAT! PROGRESSIVE FREEBIE CHALLENGES

Unknown said...

I love your colorful Easter card!