Sunday, March 24, 2013

Easter Bunny


It's that time for one of my favorite foods. PEEPS!  Only 1 week 'til Easter.  This week at the Hambo Hoedown the image was a great bunny with a chick and basket. I love their site. http://hambochallenges.blogspot.com/
If you play along and use a Hambo image, you get the next image for free.
This week's challenge was to use your favorite embellishments. So I used buttons with embroidery floss, ribbon, faux stitching, and foam squares.




close up of popped up chick and basket

Stuff I Used:
Image-Bunny Basket-digital image by Hambo Stamps
Colored with Copics
Y13, Y15, Y17, YR04, RV13, RV19, C1, C3, C5, E31, E33, E34, BV02, BV04, BG23, YG03, YG06
DP-DCWV Prints for the Year Ultimate Stack
Cardstock-Recollections
Buttons-Fabulous Finds Orange, Purple, Lime Green
Floss-DMC #3761
Ribbon-Holiday Inspirations 5/8" Eggs
Die cut-Spellbinders Postage Stamp S4-348
Faux stitching-Gelly Roll white gel pen, American Crafts gel pen metallic purple
Sentiment- Hambo Stamps Snow heart sentiment

I popped up the chick and the bunny's arm and basket.  I cut around the sentiment and cut slits for the ribbon to thread through.
The layout is based on Split Coast Stampers Wednesday Card Sketch  #428

Well I guess it's off to find more Peeps. ( I only have yellow, pink, blue, purple, orange and green!)   I hope you enjoyed the card and have a Blessed Easter.  Please comment and follow.






post signature

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great embellishments! Love the dimension too. As usual I love the card. Thanks for playing the Hoedown this week!

Jane Elizabeth France said...

Fab eyecatching card as usual. Love the layout and dimension. Great to see you at the hoedown again this week.

Jane Elizabeth France said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Judy Rozema said...

Love the background patterns and your popped up chick and basket ~!
Great to see you at the Hoedown~!