Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Birthday Cheers

I wanted to do something different when given the challenge of using "green" on a card and it's around St. Patrick's  Day.  So I went with a Birthday card. When I saw the "Martini Pin up" from Sassy Studio Designs and saw the olives, I thought great use of green. So that's how I came up with my card this week for Sassy Studio Designs "Dare to be Sassy Thursdays" #168. See it Here.


Stuff I Used:
Image-Martini Pin up by Sassy Studio Designs
Colored with Copics
Olives-G85, G94, G99, R37, R39
Toothpicks-E31, E33, E34
Skin-E00, E11, E13
Hair-E23, E29, E49
Glass-B91, C1, C3
Dress-YG61, YG63
Gloves/shoes-R39, YG61, YG63
DP-DCWV; the Basics Stack, Recollections; Green Faux Canvas
Cardstock-Recollections
Ribbon-Offray Spool O' Ribbon white (colored with Copic R39)
Sentiment-computer generated

I drew an olive behind the image and colored it with Copics. Cut around the image and popped it up on foam squares.

Thanx for looking and please comment.




post signature

No comments: