Saturday, February 16, 2013

Blowing you Kisses


I played along with the Squigglefly Challenge #6 (SFC0613) this week. You can find it here.  The challenge was to use "Pink and Black".  I remembered I had some pink and black paper in a Christmas pack.  Perfect!    Most of the strips came from one sheet. The main striped background was a different sheet.


Stuff I used:
Image- Squigglefly Digi "I'll blow you a kiss"
Colored with Copics
Dress- RV04, RV06, RV19
Skin- E11, E13, E15, R20
Hair- C3, C5, C7, C9
DP- DCWV The Christmas Stack
Pink & Black brads
Paper flowers

I popped the image up on homemade foam squares. The flowers/brads were attached with homemade adhesive dots.  I enjoyed taking part in the challenge.  I think this was the second Squigglefly challenge I've played along with.  Can't wait for the next one.

Thanx for looking and please let me know what you think.





post signature

1 comment:

Holly Young said...

Greg this is fabulous! I really love the black swirls peeking out of the lacy black piece framing the image. Your coloring is fantastic! I'm so glad you played in Squigglefly's challenge this week and I really hope you will play with us again!